A concentrated and foaming Washing Up Liquid. It is Bide's sustainable, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, plant-based, vegan, zero waste and plastic-free washing up liquid concentrate.
Add one of our conscious.cleaning refillable and reusable aluminium bottles and pump top
Made By: Bide
Why the earth loves them:
- Cruelty free and animal loving;
- Vegan, meaning no animal derived ingredients;
- Zero plastic packaging in or around the products;
Bide is a community made producer, relying on their home manufacturing network's kitchen tables. The majority of their workers live in the immediate neighbourhood of our fulfilment centre to reduce carbon emissions.
- 100% biodegradable, leaving no trace in our waters;
- In a concentrated form, means there's no unnecessary shipping of water
Why we love them:
- It is extremely effective and tough
- Kind to hands and ocean life
- Homemade in the UK
- It’s conveniently sized for storing under your sink and refillable
- Safe to use around animals, pets, babies, kids & pregnant people
- Available with a fully flexible subscription, saving you even more and ensuring you never run out!
How Eco-Lovers Use Them:
Our eco washing up liquid refill comes as a concentrate. Simply decant into your favourite bottle and add 280ml of water to make 480ml of natural washing up liquid.
Coconut surfactant (38%), Sodium Chloride (20%), Water (20%), Lauryl Glucoside (13%), Coco Glucoside (13%), Citric Acid (2%), Organic Lemon Essential Oil (<1%)