TRIAL: Dish Tabs + Laundry Detergent + Toilet Cleaner
A trial before commit kit, and when you buy this trio, we'll send you 3 gifts in 1!
5 x HomeThings, Dishwasher tablets
5 x Simple Living, Plastic-Free Laundry Detergent Sheets
1 x MACK Toilet Cleaner
Made by: Mack, Simple Living, HomeThings
Earth Loving Because:
- They are harmless to animals
- No animal testing or animal derived ingredients
- No plastic packaging
- 100% biodegradable cleaning product
Our Eco-Brandpartners because:
- Effective on dirt, can be used when needed
- Harmless to earth, plant and humans
- Plastic free packaging
- Fits through the mailbox with other cleaning refills
- Amendable subscriptions available, if you want to save even more and never run out!
How Eco-Warriors Use Them:
HomeThings, Dishwasher tablets
- Put the tablet with wrapper in the dishwasher machine
- Let the machine do the trick
- But don't use them for hand-painted china, crystal, aluminium or items with silver or gold decoration.
Simple Living, Plastic-Free Laundry Detergent Sheets
Add 1 or 2 sheets in your drum, place all your clothes inside the washing machine and start the machine.
Hand washing: Swirl half a sheet in a sink of water until it dissolves, then hand wash your clothes as usual. It's also safe to use on delicates. Place your clothes into your washing machine and simply add the detergent sheet(s) on top of your clothes.
So how many sheets of detergent should you use? It depends. If your load is light and doesn’t have many stains, one sheet will cut it (especially if you’re using our fresh, clean-smelling products). If your laundry is more challenging, as in dirtier or more heavily soiled, reach for two sheets.
We recommend you pre-treat stains before washing
Use an empty spray bottle, no smaller than 500ml but no bigger than 1L. Pop in the BioPod, fill halfway with cool (very lukewarm) water, shake until dissolved. Once the bubbles have gone down, fill to the top and you’re ready to go!
5-15% Oxygen-Based Bleaching Agents
< 5% Non-Ionic Surfactants, Polycarboxylates
Also Contains: Enzymes and Perfumes
Laundry Detergent Sheets:
Our sheets are made with plant-based and plant-derived ingredients extracted from coconut oils, water, and Coco-Glucoside. a fully biodegradable nonionic surfactant designed to remove stains. Fresh Linen fragrance from Rose & Lily essential oils.
Sodium carbonate, citric acid, methyl hydroxypropyl cellulose, precipitated silica, citrus oil, (food-grade) dye, and pH Neutral.