EcoVibe & If You Care
Cloth, Sponge & Scourer Set
1 x Compostable Cloth by If You Care
1 x Cellulose Sponge by Ecovibe
1 x Coconut Scourer by Ecovibe
A set of plastic-free cleaning tools, holding a sponge, cloth and scourer. All home compostable and dishwasher cleaning friendly.
The sponge cloths that can absorb more than 20 times their own weight in liquid and are made from 100% natural cellulose and non-GMO unbleached cotton from renewable sources. The sponge is planet friendly and made with natural renewable resources, cotton, wood pulp & flax. They do not emit micro-plastic pollution, unlike classic sponges. They’re highly absorbent, durable and reusable and are great for all cleaning, including kitchens and bathrooms. And the scourer is perfect for attacking grease, stains and any food residues. They are 100% biodegradable, plastic-free and are made from waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex.
The coco scrubber can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher top drawer and home composted in your food bin once you’re done with it.
Made by: Ecovibe, If You Care
Why the earth loves them:
- They are harmless to animals
- No animal testing or animal derived ingredients
- No plastic packaging
- 100% biodegradable product
- In a concentrated form, means there's no unnecessary shipping of water
Why we love them:
- Save Money on this kit vs. buying individual products
- Effective, best in class products and brands (this is not just a marketing term, it’s a fact)
- Awarded & highly reviewed products
- Home delivered so no more unnecessary trips to the supermarket
- Available with a fully flexible subscription, saving you even more and ensuring you never run out!
- Safe to use around animals, pets, babies, kids & pregnant people
- Fits through the mailbox with other cleaning refills
How Eco-Lovers Use Them:
For optimal use of your cloth and sponge; first soak full of water before usage.
To help keep your cellulose sponge free of nasty bacteria, keep it as dry as possible between uses, using a soap dish. And after many uses, go with the food bin and home composted.
The sponges you can sterilise them by soaking for a few minutes in boiled water, microwave heating damp sponges or pop in the dishwasher with a drying cycle. And after many uses, go with the food bin and home composted.
And the scourer, this coco scrubber can be easily cleaned in the dishwasher top drawer, home composted in your food bin
Sponge; Recycled cotton, wood pulp & flax.
Cloth; 100% natural cellulose and non-GMO unbleached cotton from renewable sources.
Scourer; waste coconut coir and natural rubber latex