Bicarbonate of Soda - Multipurpose Cleaning Powder 750g
This Master of all Trades and Jack of none, because the uses for this unassuming powder are endless...especially when it comes to home cleaning. Whether it's softening and deodorising your washing, unblocking your drains, freshening up your carpets & mattresses or just enhancing your existing cleaning regime, it really can do it all.
Made By: Eco Living
Why the earth loves them:
- Made in the UK
- Plastic-free packaging
- Home compostable packaging
- Resealable packaging
- Vegan friendly
- Resealable kraft paper bag and home compostable plant-based film. 100% home compostable packaging, plastic-free
Why we love them:
- 100% toxin-free
- Safe on the machine and it even cleans pipes and machines too!
- Safe for use on baby clothes
- Safe to use around animals, pets, babies, kids & pregnant people
- Available with a fully flexible subscription, saving you even more and ensuring you never run out!
How Eco-Lovers Use Them:
- Fabric softener: Put 1/4 glass of bicarbonate and 3/4 glass of water in the rinse tank of the machine. Also, acts as a deodoriser, revives the colours and avoids the accumulation of limescale.
- Stain Remover: mix a small amount of powder with water to create a paste, apply the paste to the stain and leave for 1 hour, rinse thoroughly.
- Carpet & Mattress Cleaner: Carpets and sofas: sprinkle with Bicarbonate of soda, rub, let stand for 1 hour, then vacuum. The fabric will be cleaned and deodorised.
- Cleaning: Water + Bicarbonate of soda to clean and scrub floors, toilet, surfaces sink, oven and more
- Clean metals: Chrome, stainless steel, gold and silver with your paste. Apply, leave briefly then rinse with hot water and then polish.
750g Bicarbonate of soda
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not clean aluminium with baking soda (but is suitable for all other metal surfaces and alloys)
- Do not use for silk and wool