Laundry Booster Powder
Why We Love It
Our Laundry Booster Powder, in some form or another, has been used since the ancient days, 3500 BC to be precise, when the Egyptians used is as soap-like cleaning agent. Since then, it has been widely adopted in baking and cleaning regimes for households and companies all over the world.
It is still an essential in many household, proving it's magic pow(d)er!
We use this as a booster with the Laundry Detergent Sheets to sterilise, remove odours and keep the machine clean! Plus if you live in hard water areas, it soften the water saving both your textiles and your machine.
- You can wash and use the machine on its lowest possible temperature (the biggest energy saver in washing)
- It makes it possible to wash baby clothes and reusable nappies/cloths on lower temps (sterilise at low temperature)
- It removes odours, of smoke, etc, and you can leave it in the machine without the faulty smell
The Important Stuff:
Directions of Use
- Add one scoop - 20/60 gram (depending on load and size drum) before loading the machine.
- Never add the Laundry Booster Powder to the washer's automatic dispenser.
It is a salt composed of a sodium cation and a bicarbonate anion. Sodium bicarbonate is a white solid that is crystalline, but often appears as a fine powder.
Things you should know:
Whilst bi-carb is not considered harmful. Exposure to large amounts may result in some adverse health effects, such as:
- Coughing and sneezing if a high concentration of dust has been inhaled
- Gastrointestinal irritation can occur if large amounts have been ingested
- Mild irritation, such as redness and slight pain, may result from eye contact
- In dry form, it’s typically non-irritating to intact skin; however, it can cause irritation to damaged skin when moisture is present
Storage of Bag:
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight. Keep between 5°C and 35°C & out of reach of children and pets.