Why We Love Them:
When we started conscious.cleaning we focused on finding exactly the right cleaning products and we had some strict criteria they had to meet. So when we discovered the concentrated eco-pods we were blown away. Not only do they eradicate the need for unnecessary plastic, have a lower carbon footprint, these also meet the ethical criteria we put in place.
But rather than bombard you with endless unnecessary products we’ve picked three specific concentrates that work across your home in any room and on any surface.
Read their reviews, and their 4.8 rating on Trustpilot.
- Taking the water out saves 93% of the space, making them light and easily transportable, plus there’s no waste or plastic in sight!
- Plant derived, sustainably sourced. Once diluted, the products are comprised of 99% natural ingredients
- Vegan friendly and cruelty free
- AND they save you space, no more unruly cleaning cupboards – just a small selection of sprays and a nice tin for storing all your refills.
The Important Stuff:
Manufacturer: Iron and Velvet are proud to be an entirely United Kingdom based company. The complete process from product development to sachet manufacture and finally packaging and posting takes place from in their factory and office space in the West Midlands, UK. They are committed to tackling the plastic problem with their earth-kind, plastic free, water soluble sachets. Eliminating single use plastics from your household cleaning by simply refilling and reuse existing bottle.
Directions of Use
- DROP your sachet into your labelled reusable bottle
- FILL your bottle with lukewarm tap water (your instruction leaflet will tell you how much)
- SHAKE it up and watch the sachet dissolve to create your cleaning product
- REPEAT over and over again. Keep the same bottle and just add a new sachet each time. Subscribe to ensure you never run out.
- One bottle; zero waste
Alcohols, C12-15, ethoxylated.
Things you should know:
Warning for concentrated form: do not get in eyes, if do rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do – continue rinsing. Immediately call a doctor.
Once diluted and ready to use the products are completely non-hazardous.
Do not eat. Keep away from children.
Products may not be suitable for use on some paints and plastics, prior testing on a small inconspicuous section is recommended to minimise damage.
Storage of Sachets:
Store in a dry place, away from sunlight...your Conscious.cleaning tin is perfect for this! Keep between 5°C and 35°C. Keep out of the reach of children and pets. Never use a sachet neat, always dissolve in water as directed.