Why we love them:
Did you know that most of the cloths, sponges and scourers we use in our homes are made of plastic and never decompose. And that generally, a year’s worth of plastic sponges can last up to 52,000 years in a landfill.
That's why we wanted to make sure we added these all-important accessories to our kits and that we chose the suppliers and products that were genuinely kind to the earth.
We are very pleased with our selection and believe that they are not only kind on the earth but do the job!! So please meet our selection of accessories :-)
- The cloths are so effective, they can absorb more than 20x their own weight and be washed up up to 300 times!
- All the accessories are perfect for the kitchen, bathroom and all over the house
- They are all 100% plastic free
- Are either made from plant cellulose or natural (coconut) material
- Completely renewable and sustainable
The Important Stuff:
Manufacturer: If you care
Looking after your sponge: It is remarkably durable, tear and abrasion resistant, reusable over and over again, and can be machine washed in water up to 1900F (80C), up to 300 times.